Every project starts with good intentions, goals are established, people are assigned, plans are created and the work begins. Then why is it that 50 - 80% of Data projects fail? The lack of knowledge, skill and talent versed in DataOps plays a large component.
That is where this event comes in, DataOps is the key component from taking your legacy processes and systems and transitioning them to AI and automation. DataOps Champions, Online took place on February 2 - 4, 2021, and gave attendees skills, insights, and connections that will help them beat the statistics and leverage successful DataOps efforts.
If you are looking to get the right data, to the right people, at the right time, this event is for you. Curated for all levels of DataOps knowledge, each day builds upon the previous day's insights and allows for those further along in their DataOps journey to join in for insights that align with where they are.
Corinium is globally renowned for our leading face-to-face conferences, market research and the best real-time digital learning opportunities too.
Your time is limited, we understand that. We have created this highly accessible webinar series to allow you to gain insights and information in quick digestible sessions. Watch sessions On-Demand post-event as your schedule allows. Simply sign-up today to secure your access.
Are you ready to accelerate your DataOps journey?
|2:00 - 2:45 PM (ET)||
Panel: DataOps Readiness - Evaluation your Maturity Model and Organizational Readiness to Establish a Successful DataOps Ecosystem
• Assessing where you are in your DataOps journey and the foundational DataOps Components.
• Removing the key barriers to DataOps adoption: legacy mindsets, lack of skills, siloed teams, and more.
• What are the key benefits of a successful DAtaOps implementation?
• How can leaders accelerate the ability to deliver analytics-ready data at scale through a modernized data management approach?
David Wright, Chief Data Officer, Commerzbank AG
Prabhu Chandrasekhar, Director, Data Foundation, Enterprise Data & Analytics, Advanced Auto Parts
Christopher Berg, CEO, DataKitchen
2:55 - 3:40 PM (ET)
Presentation: Structuring a Successful DataOps Implementation to Increase Agility and Boost Data-Driven Innovation
• Orchestrate end-to-end multi-tool, multi-enviornment pipelines - from data access to value delivery.
• Increase productivity and reduce errors to virtually zero on data products
• Enable teams to experiment and deploy new features with agility and without breaking production.
3:40-4:10 PM (ET)
Speaker Meet & Greet
Join a selection of today’s speakers and your fellow attendees for this bonus session. Hear the speakers share additional insights, following on from their session, and ask the questions you want the answers to, face-to-face.
|2:00 - 2:45 PM (ET)||
Panel: Building an Organization-Wide DataOps Culture to Enable Real-Time Business
Harvinder Atwal, Chief Data Science Officer, Moneysupermarket Group
|2:00 - 2:45 PM (ET)||
Case Study: Building Data Trust and Accelerating your AI Journey with DataOps
• Organized unstructured and structured data to be trusted and business-ready for AI.
Kamayini Kaul, Interim CDO and Exec. Dir. Enterprise Information Management, Bristol Myers Squibb, BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB
Across 3 days we will broadcast two 45-minute webinar sessions directly to you. Throughout the week you will benefit from our insightful sessions, delivered by outstanding Data, IT Operations and AI leaders, covering your most pertinent challenges.
DataOps Champions, Online uses the latest browser based technology meaning you won't need to download any software to join the event. Simply ensure you have a wifi connection and a web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Edge or Internet Explorer.
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to you or your proxy in relation to your registration for this Corinium Global Intelligence (“Corinium”) offer. The definition of “registration” for purposes of these Terms will include all anyone who completes the above form. By entering your contact details, you agree to these Terms.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share such portions of your personal information as may be appropriate with selected third parties including:
- Business partners
- Sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with either them or you.
- Professional organizations involved in the provision of services for the event contracted for, such as, for example Swoogo.
- Sponsors - we may share your information with event sponsors who may contact you in relation to special offers, products and services related to your role within your company. You may also opt-out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal information shown and/or provided by you will be held in a database. It may be used to keep you up to date with developments in your industry. Sometimes your details may be obtained or made available to third parties for marketing purposes. If you do not with your details to be used for this purpose, please email us at email@example.com